GCSU iPod Faculty Learning Community

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hello, iPodders 2007

Hello, my name is Tsu-Ming. This is my first experience creating blogs. I am excited about the new experiences.

With the new generation of students with iPods in their hands, I know using the medium of their choice to connect with them will be a good practice. With a group of undergraduate researchers in my lab, I am hoping to create many mini-labs through iPods. In addition, I would like to learn how to do PodCast as well.

2 Comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger Noland White said...

Hello Tsu-Ming!

Welcome to the group!

Noland

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Dr. Deborah Vess said...

Welcome to our group. You are right about student familiariaty with iPods being a good way to reach them. We are looking forward to your project.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home