GCSU iPod Faculty Learning Community

Monday, May 14, 2007

Hello!

Hello! My name is Dixon Reynolds.

I am a new member of the GCSU ipod Faculty Learning Community. I am thrilled to be apart of the group and to explore new avenues to educate and inspire my students. My project will be a heavy exploration in image collection and organazaion.

Costume Designers do an immense amount of research in both primary and secondary sources. We work in both period specific and imaginatively orginal work. I will be working on implenting projects in my Costume Design class to create better access to better research images.

I look forward to learning more about the ipod as an educational tool.

Dixon

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Lee Digiovanni said...

Hi Dixon - I can't wait to see how your project unfolds [ha! A clothing metaphor ;)] - Lee

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Flor said...

Hi Dixon --- I am so excited to join the community, too. I can see how a porfolio of students' custom design can be shared through this small contraption called iPod. I can't wait.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Noland White said...

Hello Dixon!

The app that we discussed using with iTunes and an existing iPod is called iPodRip and you can find out more about it at http://www.thelittleappfactory.com/application.php?app=iPodRip

Welcome to the group!

Noland

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Dr. Deborah Vess said...

Dixon, welcome to our community. We look forward to reading about your project and sharing some innovations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home